Subject: Re: Cutting open objects
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 94 01:12:56 PDT

Jim McCabe writes:

>Paul Davies wrote:
>
>>FYI Jim et al,
>>DPaint will break an anim into seperate files. To do this just select SAVE
>>IMAGE instead of SAVE ANIM. Iffe more than one frame loaded DPaint
>>will ask wich frames you would like to save. Indicate the first and last
>>frames to save and DPaint will save each frame with whatever name you type
>>in appended with the appropriate frame number.
>
>I didn't know that. Maybe because I'm still using DPaint III. It doesn't save
>the images in a Lightwave format, does it ? I would think you still need an
>ADPro type conversion in there somewhere. Thanks.

	DPaint III also had this feature.

	LW will load any IFF file, including 1,2,3, & 4bit, AGA, HAM, & 24bit
images.  AAMOF, this is an important way to conserve memory.

	Time to RTFM, my son.

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\                       |                                  *
***********************************************************************